rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my presentation

Go down

my presentation Empty my presentation

Post  aldan Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 am

name: Aldan McTick.

age: unknown, he looks like a 30 years old man, but his eyes tell a different tale.

Character background: Aldan was raised outside the safety and comfort of the many towns, he grew up as an independent man in a world that was, in his eyes, full of tyranny and great conspiracies, he learned to keep an eye out for any official or law enforcer, so life in town wasn't very tempting, but his independence proved useful to new santhrim's mayor, and he was given permission to live and work his field outside town, and he was granted an area to tend and cut trees to keep trade flowing at all times.

Character personality: calm and concentrated when alone, but quickly becomes nervous in town and in company of more then 3 strangers.

Character goals: being a loner, the only apparent goals is tending his woods and farm, trying to get by in the new world

Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: Aldan has apparent reasons to leave the "old" world.

i hope this sparks your interest, but do keep a "safe" distance :}

aldan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum