rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All story suggestions welcome!

+4
aldan
SaberWookie
SanTing
Jungberg
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All story suggestions welcome! - Page 2 Empty Re: All story suggestions welcome!

Post  AdamGreenhill Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:57 pm

We should have this epic like.. raid of the city.. I don't know, like where the poor revolt.. And everything is set on fire! Buildings blowing up! The king and his guard try to defend, but due to the spawn system the battle seems to take forever.. Till eventually the kingdom gives up, and than whatever..

I don't know, just make it awesome ;D

AdamGreenhill

Back to top Go down

All story suggestions welcome! - Page 2 Empty Re: All story suggestions welcome!

Post  SaberWookie Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:05 pm

lol do to the spawn system? thats not very RP.

SaberWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  federalbigfoot Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 pm

as far as roleplay goes, a colleague and i have already created some super secret roleplay elements that will come into play shortly... don't worry guys, excitement is on the way!

federalbigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  SaberWookie Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 pm

indeed indeed. and dont worry adam, the revolution is coming, in good time.

SaberWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  anto64 Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:04 pm

I'm atheist both real/RP in game. Atheism is the best, but as said the revolt would be a good idea, all the lands in war, guards are on high lookout, we keep building guard towers, we should have a kind of lock up safe room for the Mayor, that would be cool.

anto64

Back to top Go down

Post  SaberWookie Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:46 pm

well, me and a few other "rebels" have been planning some stuff. A full on assault on the city would be pretty sweet, but at the same time destroying everything would kind of suck for everyone. maybe just the mansion Smile its a revolt against the kingdom, not the civilians.

SaberWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  SanTing Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:03 am

I feel all alone

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  SaberWookie Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 am

lol what are you talkin about, you got 2 guards and a loyal smith. plus that hired blade, you've got a small army. oh and i was gonna ask, but would you be terribly upset if something happened to your mansion? if you really dont want then we wont touch it, but story wise it seemed like the obvious target

SaberWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  SanTing Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 am

I built the mansion, the town and the story with the purpose of having some sort of rebellion. Just don't haste into it, we still have a lot of play to do before that. Also, the side story with the ruins might lead to something very interesting.

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  SaberWookie Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 am

mhm, ya im not just gonna up and destroy stuff, right now there really isnt much of a reason for a rebellion. do you have any ieda where jungberg is???

SaberWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  SanTing Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 pm

IDK, partying? Working?

Anyhow, just don't rush into thing, take it slow, savor the roleplay

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  anto64 Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Yeah, take it easy, there isn't any real reasons to rebel, other than the fact that the taxes rise, then the revolt will start.

anto64

Back to top Go down

Post  federalbigfoot Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:52 pm

there's some major RP about to be unleashed on y'all, so be patient and prepare for awesomeness

federalbigfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum