rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anto64's Application

3 posters

Go down

anto64's Application Empty anto64's Application

Post  anto64 Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Real age: 15

Minecraft Name: anto64

Real nationality: Canadian

Character name: Messier Miller

Character background: Messier was born and raised from a family with not much power. But he discovered something that would give him power, but the only path of this was to go to New Santhrim unlocking these secrets would give him his only fuel in life, unlocking what he wants breaking the secrets of his ancient ancestors, which was the scroll of the ancients it was encoded with letters and numbers, some coordinates, some just letters but no they weren't just letters they meant something.

Character personality: Messier is very sharp, he can pursue someone to doing something for him in a moment of speaking, Messier is a very nice person, and is very interested in the findings of treasure and power.

Character goals: Messier's goals are to unlock the secrets to what he found in his home town, from when he traveled to New Santhrim. Also unlocking what he wants the scroll of his ancestors which was priceless to sell, and was encoded, probably only he can unlock, and find what it gives.

Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: Messier's motivations for coming to New Santhrim was unlocking the hidden secrets of what he found in his home town the scroll of his ancestors, and that motivated him the most because there were coordinates. He was getting bored of his town also, there was not much adventure he thought he would get loads more out of New Santhrim and he'd hoped it would to better for what he's been living his whole life.

Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter: Picking up the scroll, I started to sweat, I opened it and dropped it down right away, I thought something would happen, but those numbers on there were coordinates for where I needed to go. I started looking at maps and at compasses, there were the exact numbers of 45,56BBH in New Santhrim, I traveled by boat writing in my journal, after that I heard a loud bang on the boat. There were marauders trying to get on board, I picked up a stick on the deck, but they overpowered me, but they didn't take the scroll, I got up looking around I was washed up on a shore, I started looking around when I got to the mountains I saw a view I would never see again, it was New Santhrim! When I got to then down spot of the mountain I saw a wild beast. It glared at me, my first thought was run. But I was dumb enough to stay, I just stared at it just standing there, out of a sudden it knocked me over with a fast sprint, but it wasn't over. I woke up in a building, there were a man and a woman talking in another room. When the woman came in the first thing she said was, "What do you think you were doing." I fell asleep after she said that, I felt kind of rude for doing so. But then I realized I was in a town in New Santhrim... My journey had just begun not ended.

Last edited by anto64 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

anto64

Back to top Go down

anto64's Application Empty Re: anto64's Application

Post  SanTing Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 pm

I'd like it if you could be a bit more specific about what you're looking for, otherwise it seems good.

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  anto64 Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:49 am

I just edited it. It's actually called the scroll of ancestors it's somewhat real, but not real, because it's in games, but who cares about that. So it's pretty much done I guess now. If that's what you meant by specific.

anto64

Back to top Go down

Post  SanTing Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:21 am

Alright, seems like you'll fit, accepted.

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  anto64 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:31 am

Now we gotta wait for the Jungberg to whitelist. Good thing I'm patient. becaue were in complete time zones and I have school.

Edit:
It's funny how he was on, whitelisted everyone except me, nothing meant here.

anto64

Back to top Go down

Post  Jungberg Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Don't think that was the case, but if so I'm sorry.

Your whitelisted now Smile

Jungberg
Admin

https://rpminecraft.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  anto64 Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:46 pm

oh sorry, I felt a bit like out of place for a bit, and thanks. Smile I'll probably be on soon.

anto64

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down