rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom's Application

5 posters

Go down

Tom's Application Empty Tom's Application

Post  Tom the Wanderer Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Real age: 19

Real Nationality: Canadian

Minecraft Username: FURYofCURRIE

Character name: Tom the Wanderer

Character Background: Tom grew up in a small village, his parents were humble farmers living a simple life. All was well until One day in his teenage years the village was invaded by bandits. In a desperate attempt to save himself, Tom hid in a bail of hay. the bandits then proceeded to burn the churches and rape the women, slaughtering all the townsfolk and igniting everything. The town erupted in flames in front of tom's eyes, with everyone he loved dead, Tom fled the village. He has saved his own life but now Tom's soul was now filled with guilt, for hiding like a coward. Seeking salvation from his dishonorable act, Tom now wanders, doing good deeds, trying to forgive himself.

Character Personailty: after the incident, Tom dedicated his life to become a brave fighter, who is quick and cunning. He is skilled with many tools from his childhood on a farm, and has always been a lone wolf, nobody can understand his pain. He is quite cunning, and very kind.

Character Goals: Tom's goal is to try and redeem himself for his cowardly act, he will continue to wander from town to town, helping the weak and unfit until he feels he can forgive himself.

Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: while wandering from place to place, Tom stumbled upon the Kindom of Santhrim. He saw the simple farmers and woodcutters at work, and it reminded him of his old village. Tom saw the lower class being pushed around by the lords. This sickened him, and he decided his next deed in his journey for redemption would be to aid these peasants in what ways he could.

Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter: "Another round for you laddy?" asked the barkeep. "Keep it coming." I said through clenched teeth. Single handedly taking down a tyranous barbarian leader was no small task, and with the tyrant dead, I had decided to take a load off at the closest towns bar. physically drained from a hard days work. I noticed the man at the end of the bar had been eyeing me suspiciously since I had entered. The man stood up to leave, but as he passed behind me, I felt uneasy, and turned just in time to see the stranger reach for a knife. With expert reflexes I reached for the nearest object, a mug, and gave the stranger a swift crack to the temple. The limp body crashed to the floor as I ran out the door. "looks like its onto the next village" I mumbled under my breath.

Last edited by Tom the Wanderer on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it was a little farfetch'd)

Tom the Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Tom's Application Empty Re: Tom's Application

Post  SanTing Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:06 am

The rest seems fine, but I can't accept the satan thing.

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  aldan Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:08 am

first thing i saw was the: "another round for you lady?" and i though WOW our first female character, and then disappointment hit me, though if you change the pact with the devil part, i'm sure you will get accepted!

aldan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Wanderer Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:41 am

alright i can understand how thats a little too out there, i changed it, it's a little more realistic now Razz

Tom the Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  SanTing Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Hah, I like how much it changed. You seem to be good, I'll accept it.

Is it just me, or is there a lot of anti-lord people now?

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  SaberWookie Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:38 pm

it does seem like it. we need some police force. maybe you should start recruiting mayor

SaberWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  SanTing Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Consecro(Creator918) is the head of guard now.

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  SaberWookie Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:49 pm

well. thats interesting.

SaberWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  SanTing Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Don't you dare, Saber Wink

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom the Wanderer Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm

yo i tryed logging in and it didnt work Neutral

Tom the Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  SanTing Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Jungberg needs to whitelist you

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jungberg Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 am

Sorry about the delay. I'm whitelisting you now!

Welcome to the server!

Jungberg
Admin

https://rpminecraft.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down