rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wadde Application :D

3 posters

Go down

Wadde Application :D Empty Wadde Application :D

Post  Wadde Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:50 am

Real age: 19

Real nationality: Danish/Norwegian

Minecraft username: Wadde

Character name: Jamie LeBrown

Character background:

Jamie LeBrown Grew up in the slums of a big empire, even though he was smart he could not get a job anywhere.
When Jamie became 16, he heard about the rebel forces who were going to fight against the empire.
This was Jamies chance to shine.

(I had a bigger background for my character, but i changed it because i forgot to read up on what the setting of the
server was. please tell me if you want more.)

Character personality: Jamie is sure of himself, brave, and he craves succses in everything he does.

Character goals: His goals is to get a job and a weekly paycheck. And he wants to be the leader of the rebels
and perhapas become king of New Santhirim.

Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: He wants to become leader of the rebbels, and perhaps take the throne of New Santharim

Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter:

It was late at night when Jake went home from a late night of working in the dead end job he had been working on for ten years.
Suddenly he hear someone, by the dock, even though he was tierd he wanted to see what it was. He heard the sounds clearer as he came
closer too the dock, this made him go faster and faster, then he ended up sprinting twards the dock. He passed the a corner and there was a tall man there
looking down at him.

Tall guy: What are you doing here? The tall guy said in an southern accent

Jake: I I I. Stutterd Jake.

The tall guy shoved him to the side and in to the water, then he ran away into the dark. When jake got up from the water, he was walking slowly twards the road, when he saw a woman lying on the ground where the tall guy came running from, he ran to her, and ffell to the ground... ... She was not breathing

I miss this sort of server, if you people from the old RP server can remember me Very Happy
When i got the e-mail that said the server was back up, I was so busy with other things
in my life, but now i have a lot of time in my hands, so i decided to look the server up again Very Happy

Last edited by Wadde on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt read what the setting of the server was.. ;D)

Wadde

Back to top Go down

Wadde Application :D Empty Re: Wadde Application :D

Post  SaberWookie Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:00 pm

hey its my dead neighbour!

SaberWookie

Back to top Go down

Wadde Application :D Empty :D

Post  Wadde Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:04 am

Yup ;D

Wadde

Back to top Go down

Post  Jungberg Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Sorry about the late reply. I'll whitelist you in 5 min.

Jungberg
Admin

https://rpminecraft.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down