rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baracuda's Application

3 posters

Go down

Baracuda's Application Empty Baracuda's Application

Post  Baracuda771 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Real age: 18

Real nationality: Canada

MC name: Baracuda771

Character name: Baracuda

Character background: He was known as somewhat of a tyrant having been severely abused as a child. He liked to cause mischief and do petty crimes. After this he become some what of a recluse, living in a small makeshift "house" he did nothing but study. He studied everything and everyone who he deemed interesting. Baracuda knew secrets of old languages and cultures and lost artifacts and when reading he discovered a cataclysmic event was upon his people that happens once every 2000 years, so he acted swiftly but had put their opinions of him behind him. Only to betray him, they struck him unconscious and sent him to sea. He was the only survivor. He finds a new land with new people, good intentions and a whole lot of bravery. Having lost his memory of times past he hopes to find out who and what he was. He always has the oddest urge to find out everything about everything, wanting to search and discover and find out everything about the world around him.

Character personality: Good-hearted and with good intentions. Can't always get his words right, but he tries. Has a great sense of humour.

Character goals: Unlock his past and find new beginnings.

Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: Having been unconscious for an unknown amount of time he wakes up with no idea of who he was. He hopes to find new friends, new memories and unlock the secrets of the world around him.

Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter: He wakes up with a headache and without any feeling in his legs. He looks up, down, left and right. He sees pigs, cows and sheep. "What a beautiful land... I wonder if it's inhabited." he says. He stops abruptly and ponders for a moment. He whispers "Wait, where am I? ...Who am I?" He is greeted by what looks like a sign from the Gods almost guiding the way to civilization. Hearing voices and footsteps he tries to jump up, but his legs are stiff and his head is sore. Starting to regain the feeling in his legs, he slowly starts walking...

Baracuda771

Back to top Go down

Baracuda's Application Empty Re: Baracuda's Application

Post  SanTing Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Sounds like this character could go in more than a few directions. Accepted.

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Baracuda's Application Empty Whitelist

Post  Baracuda771 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Am I whitelisted, or do I need to ask?

Baracuda771

Back to top Go down

Baracuda's Application Empty Re: Baracuda's Application

Post  Jungberg Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:03 pm

I'll whitelist you in 5 min. ,)

Welcome to the server!

Jungberg