rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam's Application :D

3 posters

Go down

Adam's Application :D Empty Adam's Application :D

Post  AdamGreenhill Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Real age: 21

Real nationality: Canadian

Minecraft username: AdamGreenhill

Character name: Adam the Undying

Character background: Adam was almost cursed from day one. His mother died giving birth to him, leaving only his father to parent him. Adams father was a poor miner, working for coal to keep the industrialization in Santhrim moving forward. Adam grew up learning the traits and the endurance of his father, to the point where Adam could slave away for hours on end in caves. While at his mining job, Adam really took an interest in molding the things he mined, so he became quite the talented self taught blacksmith. Shortly after Adam turned 18, some more tragedy had taken place. When he came home from work that night, he found his father laying dead on the floor. Adams dad looked as if he had been mauled by some mysterious beast. Knowing that Adam may be framed for this, he remembered the Kings offer to leave the Kingdom to explore elsewhere, he suspiciously fled.

Character personality: Adam is a cunning brave soul, that has no fear of dark caves, or unexplored territory. He enjoys exploring, and finding treasure or rare materials. Known to be a kleptomaniac at times. On the flip side, he is also a very funny, talkative guy. Unfortunately he has an extreme grudge to find and kill whoever murdered his father.

Character goals: Adam's goal is to make a name for himself and become very wealthy in his new town, with his mining talents. But also to find who.. or what killed his father and to avenge his death.

Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: Adam needed to flee the kingdom, escape those who would quickly suspect him of murdering his father. But also the fact that in the Kingdom of Santhrim, they were running out of veins to mine so Adam would have lost his job anyway. The death of his father was more a catalyst in making his move sooner.

Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter: My hearts beating faster, and faster. I can hear the creaking of the wooden floor as he walks toward me. Maybe I hid from him, I can't continue battling him. No, definitely not after he slashed my arm. As I crawl toward the window of this building, maybe to be able to make a quick escape. I tried opening it. Locked. "DAMN!" I wanted to yell. He's so close to me right now, I see him. I looked into his eye. Those cold, soulless eyes. He dashed towards me, he might not of seen me. I held my breathe. A blade punctured the wood above my head. He spotted me. Thinking at a mile a minute I break through the window with my shoulder. Whatever lies beneath is a gamble, but the small chance I might live is better than guaranteed death. As I fell head first, slowly rotating my legs under me. I wasn't quick enough. I smashed my legs, I had to crawl with one arm. I was getting cold, barely keeping awake. As I crawl for my life, I forgot. There were two of them.

Last edited by AdamGreenhill on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

AdamGreenhill

Back to top Go down

Adam's Application :D Empty Re: Adam's Application :D

Post  SaberWookie Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:46 pm

I like it! just wait for Jungbergs approval,

SaberWookie

Back to top Go down

Adam's Application :D Empty Re: Adam's Application :D

Post  Jungberg Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Whitelisted. Welcome! Wink

Jungberg
Admin