rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thewhodog's application

3 posters

Go down

thewhodog's application Empty thewhodog's application

Post  thewhodo Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:12 am

Real age: 19
Real nationality:American
Minecraft username: thewhodog
Character name: Penn Pharae
Character background: Penn comes from a long line of entertainers; many in his family have sung for kings along with having joked with peasants. His child hood home sat atop a hill that looked over the capital of his former homeland. Penn's father would often bring him along for trips to concert halls across the country. It was on one these trips that Penn's father was killed by a mysterious monster. Penn had vowed to learn how to wield a weapon, in hopes that he wouldn't father's footsteps. After turning 18, Penn decided to take up his father's mantle of being an entertainer. Around this time, Penn heard of a burgeoning new land. Wanting to make a name for himself, Penn quickly boarded the first ship to New Santhrim.

Character personality:Outgoing; More Likely to make a joke of something than to actually take it seriously; he seems to be keeping something bottled up underneath the wry comments he often makes.

Character goals:To do his father's legacy justice; to adventure while he's still young

Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: He needed to escape the pressure of his homeland, and to start anew. Hopefully make a name for himself.

Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter: I kicked the deck of the ship rather fiercely; I never wanted to see the wooden brute again. I could see the town, New Santhrim. It looked exactly as I had pictured, exactly how I wanted it to be. Small, it contrasted against the heavily urbanized setting of my last home. I walk down the plank, sniffing the air. It smelt of the sea, but also of cooked pork, a delightful smell. After disembarking, I head for the town center. I put my hands in the cool fountain and then splash the water on my face. Everything about the pilgrimage here has been rejuvenating. From the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of the wilderness past the town. It's dark and dangerous. I can almost picture a monster peering back at me, bloodthirsty. I look back and cross my arms, "Welcome, home."

thewhodo

Back to top Go down

thewhodog's application Empty Re: thewhodog's application

Post  SanTing Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:23 am

This seems good, we need a jester, even with a dark side. But that only makes it more interesting. Accepted.

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  thewhodog Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:34 am

Sweet super excited to get whitelisted!

thewhodog

Back to top Go down

Post  Jungberg Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Whitelisted.

Welcome :=)

Jungberg