rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daletski's Application.

3 posters

Go down

Daletski's Application. Empty Daletski's Application.

Post  daletski Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 am

Real age: 15
Real nationality: Danish
Minecraft username: Daletski
Character name: Daletski.
Character background: he was from a rich family in the land far away, and then while he studied medecine he saw how the poor and the worker had it, slaves to the companies,he studied ideals of being equal and then he tried to fight for the poor, he tried to make an' uprising, but it failed, it failed horrible, no one knows if his family got killed or they turned agaisnt him, he took the next boat to santhrim, he hoped for a new start, but now, no Relation, no sympathy, the poor were poor for a reason, they weren't destined for it, he only wanted money, his cause were unkown, now he is a Blade for hire, A broken man with a Secret mission, so secret, he even know himself.
Character personality: Harsh and cold, might be a dodging people, dosn't like Crowded places, but if you are lucky enoug to get close to him you'll find a warm and gentle man, he will do whatever it takes to help his friends, he is very loyal.
Character goals: Money, Revenge, Ideals
Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: he was Banished from his homeland, or leaved in rage, no one knows exactly
Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter:*he looked at the kid, his arm twitching, so annoying, he felt a drop of sweat on his eyebrow, she were so annoying, no one would notices if i crushed her head into the pavement, thinking of her skull against the floor was like a delightment, no more talking, no more screaming.....* so, where are your mom and dad? *i asked, still annoyed like hell, she was so terrifying annoying so annoying*

daletski

Back to top Go down

Daletski's Application. Empty Re: Daletski's Application.

Post  SanTing Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Hey, this is a friend of mine. Not with a lot of RP experience, but I'll take care of him.

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jungberg Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:04 pm

KK. Whitelisted.

Welcome Daletski!

Jungberg
Admin

https://rpminecraft.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Daletski's Application. Empty Lol not alot of 'xperience?

Post  daletski Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:57 pm

How do you even kno' that?

daletski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down