rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avro's Application

+2
SaberWookie
CynosureAvro
6 posters

Go down

Avro's Application Empty Avro's Application

Post  CynosureAvro Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Real age: 17

Real nationality: Vietnamese-Canadian

Minecraft username: MetalWick

Character name: Avro

Character background: Growing up in the jungles of the south-eastern wilds with his grandfather, Avro was thought never to waste food as it is precious gift from the earth. Avro never understood why it was so important to his grandfather that he understood this, on the count that food was abundant within the jungle. You couldn't go to sleep without seeing a branch bearing fruit hanging over your head.

When Avro was 9, he and his grandfather went out to go hunting. As they reached a brook, Avro spotted a fish swimming the shallow water, and as a young boy, he charged in with his spear and slipped, hitting his head hard against the rocky surface under the water and knocking him out. His grandfather rushed to his aid and carried him the side of the brook onto the mud. A hunter by the name of Edd spotted Avro's grandfather from across the brook with his hands bloody, hunched over Avro shaking with fear. Unfortunately, Edd mistook the situation and thought that Avro's grandfather was eating his grandson. Edd shot Avro's grandfather with his rifle and ran over to Avro. He carried Avro about a mile or two until they were out of the jungle and put him on his wagon. He grabbed the reins and rode to the town of Finch as fast as he could. Avro was treated to his wounds and woke up with amnesia. Calling Edd his father from that day on.

Character personality: Avro is a docile person, he will not harm anyone that doesn't harm him. It is easy for him to get attached to people considering he had always lived a life living with small groups of people.

Character goals: Turn Finch into a kingdom of wealth.
Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: When children of Finch reaches the age of 21, they go on a pilgrimage. This means that they go out and expand their land by looking for more villagers. It could also mean that they can find raw resources of value which they can bring back to the town. Most of the time though, those who go out for their pilgrimage, they don't come back.

Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter:
I should be dead... Why am I not dead!? I lie motionless, still, empty, dehydrated,
all the while having a group of crows peck at my still-alive flesh. They pick and prod
at my shirt, pants, shoes. I struggle to move, a crow flies off my straw hat with the
silver finch pin still attached to it. I start tearing up as the light of the sun flashes
against the silver finch and into my eye. Just about the I decide to give up, I hear
a loud screech. It was an eagle calling at the crow just before it sunk its talons
through the crow's neck. The crow dangles from the eagle's talons, and my hat...
it glides along the wind and back towards me. The hat lands about 5 feet away from
me and I stare, I stare at the pin. It takes about five seconds before another gust
of wind starts to blow it away again. Luckily, it's blowing towards me, and I gather
up enough energy to grab hold of it as it is being pushed towards me. That action
scares the remaining crows around me and they fly off. All of a sudden, a thud comes
from the spot where my hat used to be. I see a dead crow, with six holes going down
its neck and shoulder. The very same one that flew off with my hat. I have no idea
where the eagle went off to, but it doesn't matter now. I look straight up, sigh,
close my eyes, put my hat over my face and lie in star shape. I lie motionless, still,
empty, dehydrated, when suddenly, there's a drop that hits my open palm. Then another
hits my chest where my cotton shirt used to be, then another, and another. I remove
the hat from my face and the sky is dark. It was as sunny and bright as any other
summer day a minute ago. How is it raining? It's nothing short of a miracle. I open my
mouth and lay there for almost an hour, I feel rejuvenated. Too bad I'm still hungry,
better find some shelter and cook that crow.

Last edited by CynosureAvro on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

CynosureAvro

Back to top Go down

Avro's Application Empty Re: Avro's Application

Post  SaberWookie Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:13 pm

really interesting character! Accepted. just wait to be whitelisted.

SaberWookie

Back to top Go down

Post  CynosureAvro Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:30 am

I hope it's soon, I would like to play tonight. :]

CynosureAvro

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamGreenhill Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Hey Avro, whats your profession in game? Just wondering.

AdamGreenhill

Back to top Go down

Post  CynosureAvro Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

I didn't think it was necessary to have one. What's yours?

CynosureAvro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jungberg Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Sorry about the delay.

Your whitelisted.

Welcome Wink

Jungberg
Admin

https://rpminecraft.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Avro's Application Empty Welcome!

Post  Consecro Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Glad to have you amongst us! Welcome bro!

Consecro

Back to top Go down

Post  CynosureAvro Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:34 am

Is MetalWick whitelisted? When I try to join, it says it took too long to login. What does that mean?

CynosureAvro

Back to top Go down

Post  anto64 Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Minecraft is changing server, and yes you were whitelisted. Okay ? Jungberg said it, I'm guessing no one can enter the server or as far as I know I can't and he can't.

anto64

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down