rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ornaga's Application

3 posters

Go down

Ornaga's Application Empty Ornaga's Application

Post  Ornaga Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Real age: [19]
Real nationality: [United States (Wisconsinite]
Minecraft username: [Ornaga]
Character name: [Jon Kilstoh]
Character background: [Raised by herbalists, but ingested a strange plant he found in the forest. It drove him mad at the age of nine. For 11 years he was locked up in the hospital, going through numerous Exorcisms and "treatments." Two years ago, his mind returned, and he claims a knowledge that no one else can know. In these two years since he has made up for lost time and rapidly learned his families trade, and is now a herbalist and trader. However, a seed of a completely different kind has taken root. Something in him has changed, and he now is not his only master.]
Character personality: [Silent and watchful. Nuetral in most respects, and will help those he sees. But vendetta lives in his heart, and those who cross him will feel his anger... whether they recognize it or not]
Character goals: [To study and record the new plants that are available in this wilderness. And to serve the madness that still surrounds him.]
Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: [Wilderness that is untapped, new plants to discover. Away from hustle and bustle, the smoke in the sky. To serve the mad gods, never to die. ]
Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter: [A rose in a white blizzard. He stared at the man, silent and reproachful. "I could not find it sir! You must have been mistaken, there is no flower that looks like this!" the hunter whined. Thin large gloved hands, like spiders tightened on the quill he had been using. "Exist?" he said "Indeed it does not." The man stared at him flabbergasted. "But... why send me on this fools errand? Why have me trek all the way to this cabin of yours in this godforsaken woods?" A high pitched laugh met the bewildered hunter. "Because you have no wife, no children, and no baggage I would have to deal with" said the herbalist "Enjoy the water I gave you?" The hunter stumbled to his feet, horrorstruck as the man, no demon rose before him and continued laughing as all seemed to stretch and swirl around him. He began to cough, a hacking terrible cough that racked him over in agony. Blood streamed down his white shirt forming the picture of a rose and all faded away into darkness... ]

Ornaga

Back to top Go down

Ornaga's Application Empty Re: Ornaga's Application

Post  SanTing Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 pm

This is interesting. Maybe a herbalist trader, with a shop in the town square? And maybe the mad god is really the 'official' god, who knows?

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  Ornaga Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Yeah figured it could go any way you guys want. Don't wanna mess with what you already have.

Ornaga

Back to top Go down

Post  Jungberg Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:28 am

Whitelisted.

Welcome to the server! Wink

Jungberg
Admin

https://rpminecraft.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content