rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple_Zombeh's Application

Go down

Purple_Zombeh's Application  Empty Purple_Zombeh's Application

Post  Purple_Zombeh Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Real age: 16
Real nationality: Canadian
Minecraft username: Purple_Zombeh
Character name: Adinae (Addi) Swolloc
Character background: The youngest and only daughter of one of the most celebrated blacksmiths in Santhrim, Adinae was unable to find work due to overcrowding in the rich mines of her forefathers. She hates the upperclass, and will do anything to bring equality to all of the lands people.
Character personality: Strong willed, sometimes stubborn
Character goals: To collect her fortune and to aid the rebels.
Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: No work for her in Santhrim, wants to start fresh.
Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter: As I mucked through the wet, unforgiving snow, I swear I could hear things through the wind. A laughing man one minute, a crying infant the next. Was that the snarl of a zombie behind me? I turn quickly; too quickly, in fact, and I end up tripping over my own feet. My lonely iron pickaxe flies through the air, end over end. I watch it turn, almost in slow motion, and bury itself in the back of something green. Thinking the worse, I scramble to my feet and run to what I am sure is some lonely traveler, much like myself.
"Are you ok? Don't move, maybe I-" I'm cut off as the green figure turns around, its black creeper eyes boring into my own.
"Oh, shit"
I turn on my heel and run, as I feel the heat from the explosion behind me

Purple_Zombeh

Back to top Go down