rp-minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruga's Application

2 posters

Go down

Ruga's Application Empty Ruga's Application

Post  Ruga Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:53 am

Real age: 19

Real nationality: United Statesian

Character name: Ruga

Character background: My character is a humble healer/farmer, taking it upon himself to better the lives of others by working the land.

Character personality: Ruga comes from a sect of healers that live in the far reaches of the north. Being a secluded monastery, and thus without any real social contact outside his peers, he is rather timid and shy around new people. As he is rather easily frightened, he prefers to avoid dark places such as caves. His skill with the blade is abysmal at best.

Character goals: I don't really have anything I'm working towards, I'd just like to see where it goes.

Motivation for coming to New Santhrim: Eventually, all healers must leave the monastery and venture forth to make the world a better place. New Santhrim was selected by Ruga for its remote location and lower population, making it feel a bit more like home.

Write a short scene from a roleplay encounter: Caves were most certainly not his slice of pie, and if it had been up to him, he would have never found himself stumbling around in the dark. The clank of bones and the groans of zombies echoing throughout the enclosed space set his nerves on end. Glancing upwards, he could see the crack in the Earth he had fallen through. It had been a long fall, culminating in a splash as he hit an underground river. Now he had pulled himself to a nearby plot of moist dirt, robes dripping with condensation which he tried in vain to squeeze free from the cloth. The cold was starting to seep through and he wondered if perhaps this was the end for him.

Ruga

Back to top Go down

Ruga's Application Empty Re: Ruga's Application

Post  SanTing Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:58 am

This is quite good, I'll accept it. May I suggest that you go towards a place in the church, taking care of that?

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruga Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 pm

Is the server ip listed somewhere?

Ruga

Back to top Go down

Post  SanTing Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Yeah, in the general forum I believe. But you'll need to wait for Jungberg to whitelist you, sorry.

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  SanTing Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 pm

We'll need your username in Minecraft for thw whitelist

SanTing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down